Milky Blue has over 15 years’ experience in the art field. We restore art objects and sculptures for museums, art galleries, artists and private collectors.
In 2014, the company was granted a certification by the chamber of crafts and trade (Chambre des Métiers et de l’Artisanat). Our contributors hold a state-registered diploma in synthetic material sculptures and master the reproduction and casting techniques of traditional art.
We are also used to working with contemporary materials related to the current implementation techniques (digital cutting, 3D printing).
- Restoration of art objects (sculptures, architectural elements) ensuring their original integrity, aspect and historical background
- Expertise, damage ascertainment
- Restoration report
- Putting in place preventive action plans
Materials and processes
- Resins and derivatives (polyurethane, polyester, epoxy, foam)
- Plaster and traditional materials
- Paint, dye, patina
- Materials used for digital cutting (polystyrene foam, polyurethane foam).
Palais de Tokyo, Maison rouge, galerie Vallois, Friche belle de mai, MAC VAL, Frac île de France, fondation Ricard, Musée Grévin, Maison Louis XIV
Gilles Barbier, Fabien Vershaere, Jack & Dinos Chapman, bertozzi & Casoni, Virginie Yassef, Richard Jackson, Jean-François Fourtoux
4 rue de la cour des noues
75020 Paris, France
Phone +33 6 74 29 02 24